Have you ever dreamed of a career in Cosmetology, Barbering or Nail Technology? Well here at Adorabella Beauty Academy, we can help make your dreams come true!
*Complete the application for enrollment, financial contract and statistical information
*Bring in a copy of your high school education verification (Diploma, GED, High School Transcript, etc.) Must have at least a tenth grade education.
* Bring a copy of your age verification ( Drivers License, Birth Certificate)
* Bring a copy of your Social Security Card
* Pay a $175.00 registration fee
* Bring a $25.00 money order or cashiers check payable to the NM State Board of Barbers and Cosmetologists and complete the State Board registration form. Please no personal checks or cash accepted
* Bring a notebook, pen and pencil. Class starts at 9:00 am the first day
* Follow the dress code
* Come with an open mind, a positive attitude and a great sense of humor!
At “Adorabella Beauty Academy” our staff is committed to the student. The focus and support we provide allows all students to understand and master the training program. Upon successful completion of the Cosmetology/ Barbering/ Aesthetics/ Nail Technology program, students will obtain a diploma from Adorabella Beauty Academy and be eligible to take the State Board examination for NM Barbers and Cosmetologists upon successful completion. After passing the State Board examination, students will be qualified to assume a position in the Barbering/Cosmetology Industry.